classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Happy Christmas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Happy Christmas Reply with quote

I thought I would start a thread to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

So I hope everyone has a good Christmas and a happy and prosporus new year, lots of classic and vintage antics in the new season! hehe

Very Happy

Cheers

Dave
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that.

Thanks everybody for interesting discussions over the past year!

Long may they continue!

(Sentimental slush deleted!!!!!)
Stuchamp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy 2007 (with lots of new additions to driveways and garages everywhere!)

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this forum, and to the mods for helping keep it a 'clean' place to peruse Very Happy

Rick
PACresta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Christmas to all, health and happiness for 2007 Very Happy
Brian M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Everyone

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to all of you, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone.

So I met with my solicitor last week, and on his advice we came to the following acceptable seasonal greeting:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday.

Be it practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007. But not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of these wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all you old car fanatics, here's looking forward to a new year of discoveries!

All the best - Pete (the Old-Nail)

Standardsteve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best for Christmas you guys and a happy new year. Thanks all again for making me so welcome on this site. Regards Steve & Wendy, Norfolk, England
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a happy new year to everyone on here too!
James_N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know technically its not new year yet (although you would think it is new year with the amount of fireworks going off outside), but id personally just like to wish everyone on here a happy new year

Ive got a lot to learn re: classic caravans and im sure i'll get a lot of help and support here, for which im VERY thankfull.

So id like to wish everyone here, a happy new year , and whatever your doing tonight, stay safe and in one piece
Scotty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting ready for New Year - wishing you & yours all the very best for 2007, from a very wet & windy Scotland.

Scotty. Very Happy
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it is new year, have a good one! hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: